Information for Students
- A KDMA student is expected to be always gentle, benevolent, courteous and polite.
- Clean in dress, thought and quick in understanding and learning.
- Able to develop integrated personality through intellectual, moral and physical development.
- Students should come to the school on time in proper uniform.
- At the ringing of warning bell, the students shall proceed to the assembly ground in complete silence.
- Students shall take care of the school property. They shall not scratch or spoil the desk, chairs or any other item of school furniture.
- Girls are not allowed to wear any gold or other expensive jewelry. They are allowed to apply mehndi, nail polish, colorful hair bands etc.
- The school authorities have the right to confiscate all the objectionable items brought by the students.
- Presents to the members of the staff or other demonstration in their honor requires pre permission of the principal.
- Polythene bags, cello phone bags, and cell phones are banned in the school.
- Running, playing, shouting and whistling inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
- Parents & guardians are not allowed to walk in to the class room or interview teachers during class hours.
- The student should always remember that they are the representative of the school, which is judged by their conduct and hence they should always greet their teachers, elders, friends in a pleasant and audible tone of voice wherever they meet them.
- The principal has the right to expel a pupil without having to state any reason provided that he/ she is satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.